Detailed Destiny Content
Destiny is almost upon us. Since the beta ended, players have wondered how much content will actually be available come launch. Even though Destiny is not a true MMO it has a lot of the makeups of an MMO experience and content is always a huge concern in terms of re-playability. Bioware ran into this problem with Star Wars: The Old Republic and because of the lack of end game content players quickly became bored and started leaving the game for other endeavors. With the upcoming release, Bungie is hoping to avoid this issue by providing a huge amount of Destiny content right upon release.
According to users, the Destiny content will include, at launch, 32 Story missions, 23 Strikes, 5 Explorable areas, 2 Raids, and 11 Crucible maps. This information was found from data mining the lastest files from the previous beta. Listed below is a detailed list of the zones and levels that Bungie will have available on September 9th.
- Venus: Ishtar Sink
- Earth: Old Russia
- Moon: Sea of Storms
- Mars: Meridian Bay
Venus: Vault of Glass (levels 27, 30, 31)
- A Guardian Rises (level 1)
- Restoration (levels 2, 5)
- The Dark Within (levels 3, 6)
- The Warmind (levels 4, 7)
- The Last Array (levels 5, 8)
- The Dark Beyond (levels 6, 9)
- The Sword of Crota (levels 7, 10)
- The World’s Grave (levels 7, 10)
- Shrine of Oryx (levels 8, 11)
- Chamber of Night (levels 8, 11)
The Reef (Asteroid Belt):
- The Awoken (level 10)
- A Key Awaits (level 12)
- A Stranger’s Call (levels 10, 12)
- Ishtar Collective (levels 10, 12)
- The Archive (levels 11, 13)
- Scourge of Winter (levels 11, 13)
- Eye of a Gate Lord (levels 12, 14)
- Exclusion Zone (levels 15, 17)
- The Garden’s Spire (levels 16, 18)
- A Rising Tide (levels 17, 19)
- The Buried City (levels 17, 19)
- The Black Garden (levels 18, 20)
Earth: The Queen’s Wrath (Kill Order; level 24)
- Vanguard Eagle launches a random strike at level 18
- Vanguard Viper launches a random strike at level 20
- Vanguard Wolf launches a random strike at level 22
- Vanguard Tiger launches a random strike at level 24
- Nightfall: The Devils’ Lair (levels 22, 26, 28)
- The Devils’ Lair (levels 6, 8)
- Nightfall: The Summoning Pits (levels 22, 26, 28)
- The Summoning Pits (level 12)
- Nightfall: The Nexus (levels 22, 26, 28)
- Nightfall: Winter’s Run (levels 22, 26, 28)
- The Nexus (level 14)
- Winter’s Run (level 14)
- Nightfall: Cerberus Vae III (levels 22, 26, 28)
- Cerberus Vae III (level 18)
- Dust Palace (level 18) (Playstation Exclusive)
- Twilight Gap
- Rusted Lands
- Exodus Blue (PlayStation exclusive)
- First Light
- The Anomaly
- Firebase Delphi
- Blind Watch
- Shores of Time
- The Burning Shrine
(All maps include Clash, Skirmish, Rumble, Control, and Salvage game modes)
- Trials of Osiris (Skirmish): 3v3. You have caught the eye of Osiris. Venture to Mercury and prove yourself as one of the Crucible’s elite. Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris, for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come. A string of victories will earn great rewards – but lose three times and you’re out.
- Iron Banner: 6v6. Champions are born in battle. Prove your might and earn the respect of the Lords of Iron.
- The Grand Arena (Rumble): 3v3. Prove your merit to the New Monarchy in pure combat. You against all. Hone your Light by challenging your fellow Guardians in a fight for survival.
- Dead Sectors (Control): 6v6. Dead Orbit desires new territories to expand their reach beyond the City. Fight for control of strategic battle zones. Hold your ground to gain the momentum.
- Ancient Relics (Salvage): 3v3. The Arachs of Dead Orbit covet rare artifacts. Secure and defend the Relics to claim the secrets of our past.
- Executor’s Challenge (Skirmish): 3v3. New Monarchy seeks those capable of reclaiming the frontier, one battle at a time. A focused engagement between two fireteams. Teamwork is your greatest weapon.
- Eternal War (Clash): 6v6. The Future War Cult seeks champions who can face the inexorable future. Form an alliance and fight for supremacy across the ruins of our old worlds.
- Machines of War (Combined Arms): 6v6. Heed the call of the Future War Cult and master war on a massive scale. Coordinate vehicles and your ground game to control the battlefield and rout your opponents.
This is not an official list directly from Bungie nor have they confirmed it for the Destiny Content, but our source has been very accurate in the past for uncovering content and secrets before launches of games and even this year’s Sony E3 stage presentation. More maps and missions are sure to be added through DLC to keep Destiny content fresh and to expand on Destiny’s end game. Keep it locked to areyougaming.com in the coming months for all your Destiny news and updates.
Like us on Facebook!!!