Destiny Rise of Iron information update 08/03/2016
Here is a quick Destiny Rise of Iron information update as of August 03, 2016. We will be going in depth with all of the information revealed by Bungie, here at AreYouGaming, but for a quick outline of what you can expect from The Destiny Rise of Iron expansion, here is what we know.
- Ornaments: New ways to visually customize your Guardian. Not just add colors, but change the cosmetics of the armor!
- New Raid, “Wrath of the Machine”: Not much is said about this raid just yet but you can check out the looks of the Raid gear in this article’s image!
- New Social Space, Felwinter’s Peak: First mission has you reclaiming the area and making it the new social space with new vendors!
- Artifacts becoming more useful!: Now, artifacts will add specific perks and abilities that will change gameplay all together! I’m excited for this one!
- The Devil Splicers: New enemies that have used SIVA technology to enhance themselves and become a more fierce foe.
- New Light Level: 385 light with your guardians skill level remaining 40. With the introduction of the Hard mode raid (released a few weeks after the launch of Rise of Iron) the light level cap will be increased to 400!
- PVP mode Supremacy: 6v6, Inferno, and Rumble-like versions of the new mode. Capture Crests or stop a capture, work together to run the show and score big!
- New campaign missions: 5 to be exact. There will also be variations of missions for things like, weapon, artifacts, and some thing we have yet to hear about….awesome!
- The Plaguelands, new area on Earth, for eventful exploration: Explore, collect, reveal what else the expansion has to offer.
- Co-op area “The Archon’s Forge”: If Prison of Elders and Court of Oryx had a baby…this would be it!
- New Strikes: as you could guess, Playstation will have an exclusive but there is still plenty of new strikes for everyone ;^)
- New Crucible maps: they say there will be 4 new maps, and with the new Supremacy Mode, things could get interesting
- Iron Banner Changes: No more experience boosters, just all around quicker level advancements and drops.
- Iron Gjallarhorn and Gjallarwing: I’m sure you’ve heard by now but still, Nerdgasm achieved!
- Year 3 THORN: You heard right. With all the new changes to the game, the Thorn should have no problem upsetting all guardians and vise versa.
- New Khvostov 7g-0x: The very first gun you get in the game is now an exotic with limitless possibilities. Fit it to your play style!
With this Destiny Rise of Iron information update, there is a ton to go over and elaborate on, which we will be doing in the coming days. This was just to get your feet wet and let you know that Destiny’s Rise of Iron expansion promises to be fulfilling and fun. We will be doing articles on each one of these topics in this article so stay tuned to AreYouGaming.
Here is the Article image if you want a closer look!